Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Peta types got the Jackalope season closed in Kansas. This must not stand. Send donations to Del in KS to fight this traves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Peta types got the Jackalope season closed in Kansas. This must not stand. Send donations to Del in KS to fight this traves

The Peta types got the Jackalope season closed in Kansas. This must not stand. Send donations to Del in KS to fight this travesty. What caliber is good for Jackalope? Clay, Bee,Jim, anyone?

Del, just let me know how much you need and I will fire up the printing press.LOL. As for the gun I would use something big, I hear that they are tough to bring down!

Comment

The .22 Eargesplitten Loudenboomer was developed for Jackalope.

Comment

You know you can get extra money from Parker Bros. the makers of Monopoly. LOL.
        Have Ronnie Barret make up a custom 50BMG neck to .338.

Comment

I don't know if I would shoot one, they are very dangerous. I got a video of one taking on a Grizzly Bear!

Comment

The .22 Hornet is a perfect Jackalope caliber, as are the .204Ruger and all .17's. Slingshots and paintballs work pretty well too.

Comment

Nothing less than a 300 Mag. those little guys are vicious, as for the money, how much you want for the tents? HA!

Comment

Use a 338 Lapua as your primary gun. But if one starts to charge you you'll have to blast it with a 50 BMG. Those little suckers are tough.

Comment

My Grandpa always used his 7mm Super Pooper for Jackalope. Nasty little cusses during the rut. He once lost the toenail off of his left big toe to a fork horn when he got between him and the doe he was chasing...

I'll send the donation as soon as the bills are dry...

Comment

.577 T-rex should do the trick.

Comment

i wouldnt use anything less than a 338, i have a good 375 H&H mag i use. and as far as money goes just call washington and ask for a bailout.

Comment

You guys need to get a life and quit padding Del's gear testing points!

Comment

WA MTN,

We are just having fun!

Comment

Ah, yes. A distant relative met an untimely end after being downed by a crafty rogue Jackalope. Undergunned, rumor had it.

Comment

Jackalopes should only be pursued at night with a Q-beam and silver-tipped bullets soaked in the blood of the first newt of winter. A medicine man from the hegawhee tribe once told me that they are second only to the Alaskan ice snake as the most dangerous North American animal.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad