Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota’s walleye fishing opener is the same weekend as mother’s day. Does any other state have opening dates that have possib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota’s walleye fishing opener is the same weekend as mother’s day. Does any other state have opening dates that have possib

Minnesota’s walleye fishing opener is the same weekend as mother’s day. Does any other state have opening dates that have possible conflict like that?

What's the conflict? Mom/Wife can wait for a delicious walleye dinner or take them with you! April Fools! My wife wouldn't go for that. Halloween Night (usually a great night to hunt here in MI), but the last 4 I've been on Trick or Treat duty w/ the kids.

Comment

Take your mom with you, she will appreciate spending time with you and it wont matter what you are doing, I see no conflict.

Comment

Just say this, "Mom I know that you are the most happy when I am happy, therefore by going fishing I am giving you the best Mother's Day gift I can possibly think of."

Comment

I wish I could help. I would have to go with Mother's Day activities just to be safe. I wouldn't know though, Alabama doesn't have seasons for fishing any species.

Comment

I hate that it i also live in minnesota and it seems like fishing opener is always on mothers day

Comment

I take my Mother fishing all the time on Mother's Day!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad