Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bill Heavey still going to write that book about wild edibles? I really hope so and I miss his blog on the subject!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bill Heavey still going to write that book about wild edibles? I really hope so and I miss his blog on the subject!!!

Is Bill Heavey still going to write that book about wild edibles? I really hope so and I miss his blog on the subject!!!

I'm somewhat concerned that I will miss his humor if he keeps eating this stuff.

Comment

Bill Heavey is the man!

Comment

Agreed 2Poppa, He is the man!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Cool gun
          by FirstBubba
          Pretty much what I meant by "pristine". Too many guns that age are barely worth their weight as scrap. Just a fact....
          Today, 09:12 PM
        • Cool gun
          by Danbo
          Cool gun Hickok 45 bought.

07-31-2021, 08:13 AM
        • Reply to License Sales
          by FirstBubba
          Last hunting license I bought was $56.
          You buy the license then you have to buy a $20 deer tag. To fully tag out, seven deer, it costs $140 for...
          Today, 09:06 PM
        • License Sales
          by MattM37
          How do you get your license every year: Sporting goods store, big-box store, online, DEC / DNR office? What are the costs of the licenses-tags-stamps...
          Today, 06:28 PM
        • Reply to License Sales
          by Danbo
          https://www.pressrepublican.com/spor...7e1d0f3a3.html

Here's an article from 2017. It says they sold about 20 thousand of them that...
          Today, 08:38 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X