Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when i got my hunting license this year,they DID NOT ask for my Social Security #, while reading in the parks and wildlife book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i got my hunting license this year,they DID NOT ask for my Social Security #, while reading in the parks and wildlife book

when i got my hunting license this year,they DID NOT ask for my Social Security #, while reading in the parks and wildlife book they must have it. should i go back were i got it? or who should i notify?

It is possible that the publication is not up to date. I would leave sleeping dogs lie.

Comment

If you're getting it from some place you have gotten one previously they probably still have you on file. I know that's the case for where I get mine.

Comment

If you're getting it from some place you have gotten one previously they probably still have you on file. I know that's the case for where I get mine.

Comment

sorry about the double post.

Comment

Rem700-06 is right they probably have it on file from a previous year, it just makes it quicker and easier.

Comment

oh i did not know they kept it on file but, makes sense. just wanted to make sure. thanks

Comment

once you put in your hunter's safety number and have bought a liscence before, most info automatically comes up on their computer.

Comment

just always gave it before.that eases my concerns

Comment

With the ALIS system here in WI, once you are in the system all you need is an old license or your driver's license. They have everything already on there about you.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The Culture of Lying
                      by labrador12
                      Gave us my butt crack! Took our independence and forced our unwilling compliance with a BIG BROTHER solution, one size fits all. Snowhole you are a guy...
                      Today, 11:21 AM
                    • The Culture of Lying
                      by jhjimbo
                      The culture of lying is epidemic in Washington, D.C. and the rest of the Country. How did this get started? Was it Richard Nixon ? The crooked main...
                      Today, 08:16 AM
                    • Reply to The Culture of Lying
                      by 99explorer
                      Let's give credit where credit is due.
                      FDR gave us Social Security and LBJ gave us Medicare.
                      Thank God for both.
                      Today, 11:06 AM
                    • Reply to FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
                      by bowhunter75richard
                      As was previously posted.......the midterms are no sure victory for conservatives. As stated, the dimwits will pull every trick to denounce their opponents...
                      Today, 10:30 AM
                    • FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
                      by rock rat
                      Former US President Donald Trump has said his Florida home is being raided by the FBI.

Mr Trump said in a statement Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach...
                      08-08-2022, 07:39 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X