No announcement yet.

what is your favorite gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the ones in my safe are "favorite" guns. The rest were culls that have been sent on to be someone else's favorite guns! My favorite rifle is a Model 700 in .35 Whelen with a Leupold scope. It has accounted for more deer and elk than my other rifles combined.

Comment

My favorite rifle is my Weatherby Mark V .270. My favorite hand gun is my Supermatic trophy.

Comment

My favorite rifle is my Weatherby Mark V .270. My favorite hand gun is my Supermatic trophy.

Comment

My Rem 700 264 Win Mag. I got it in 1970 and it is still the one I use most frequently.

Comment

Mine is a custom M98 Mauser that I put together in 1967. Over time I used it more and more because of its reliability, speed and accuracy. At this point I've shot over 40,000 rounds through it sucessfully hitting truck loads of game, targets and rocks at all kinds of distances. Three of its barrels were 25-06/25-06 Imp and the current barrel is a .300 Dakota. I have several other nice guns but this one I will be buried with just in case I get to continue shooting it in eternity.

Comment

Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun.

Comment

I have a 3 way tie... just impossible to pick a favorite.

- TC Encore Prohunter my wife bought me for a wedding present
                the other 2 favorites are hand-me-downs from my grandfather who past away before I was born. They are absolutely beautiful and both shoot like a dream:
                - Winchester Model 94 30-30win lever action
                - Colt Officers Model Special Revolver .38special revolver

Comment

My .300 has also earned itself a name! Well earned, I have to say.

Comment

My favorite gun is a Remington Mohawk 600 .243 rifle. I have harvested dozens of whitetails with it over the past 25 years. It is dear to my heart. I can't part with it for sentimental reasons.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad