• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is your favorite gun?

what is your favorite gun?

savage model 11 in .204 ruger, with a vortex scope

Comment

My Remington Model 700 in .300 Winchester Magnum. Beautiful, long range, heavy hitting, mild recoiling, all purpose round.... well, except for coyotes and thick cover, where my Savage Model 11 .243, and my Marlin Model 30AS .30-30 lever come into play, in that order.

Comment

Remington Model 700BDL in 270Win beautiful looking gun, very accurate and great for deer

Comment

Remington Model 700 .30-06. My grandad bought this in the 1960's and i shot a 150 class buck and another buck my first one with it.

Comment

Just to be different, mine is not a Remington Model 700.
            My favorite rifle is an old Winchester Model 61 pump-action rifle in .22LR.

Comment

Belgian made Browning Superposed 12 ga. I've had it for 48 years. I'm starting to get used to it.

Comment

Benelli Nova 3.5 12 Gauge. Certainly not the best gun in the world but it was the first firearm I ever purchased. I love it and have used to take everything from doves to whitetail.

Comment

Well it's my only gun so far but Mossberg 500 20 guage. She has light recoil shoots very nice and has a beautiful camo finish.

Comment

Now it is my Remington 1100 Premier Sporting 12. It was my "first" gun, the first one in my name. After my birthday it might be my new 1911. Only time will tell.

Comment

1971 weatherby mark V 257 weatherby. Followed by a winchester 43 .218 bee french walnut fajen thumbhole stock with a T- 10 weaver scope.

Comment

Mossberg 100 ATR in .308, just got it for Christmas this year, so I haven't had a chance to hunt with it but this fall it will definitely be making the trip to deer camp with me. My second choice is a Mossberg 500 12 gauge that killed my first deer. Mossberg is very underrated in rifles, they make some great guns.

Comment

i just got a browning bar autoloader (30-06)for my birthday gift. it just may retire the 30/30

Comment

My 1862 Colt Police Revolver 5 shot 36Cal,with 3.5"Brl
                            its ben passed down for 149yr to all the LEOs in my famely.

Comment

Remington Model 700, in 243. Is not only my favorite but she has been named! Second is my S&W model 28, ( the highway patrolman) 357 mag. It has a name too LOL

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad