Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many of you hunt quail pheasent and rabbit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many of you hunt quail pheasent and rabbit?

how many of you hunt quail pheasent and rabbit?

three of my favorites.

Comment

Yes, yes, and yes.

Comment

i doo all of those except quail because i live in Wisconsin. but i love me some rabbitt and pheasant

Comment

starting to get on the rabbits now that deer season is over.....might shoot a quail if we kick one up but not many wild ones around here any more and no pheasant naturally here in Tenn.

Comment

j4, i thought wisconsin had great quail hunting.

Comment

Yes. Number 9 shot for quail and number 6 for pheasant and rabbit.

Comment

all but quail its illegal in my part of ohio

Comment

Quail and pheasants wre good here until about 5 years ago. Now a lot of the CRP has gone back to corn and beans and it hasn't been very good. Corn is a hot comodity for the ethanol plants. I still get a few pheasants but the quail are mostly gone. I do enjoy a few rabbit hunts after pheasant season closes.

Comment

james, i dont bird hunt much, but ive always thought quail hunting was a southern bird, thx i may have to try to hunt them here in WI

Comment

I have hunted all of them plus squirrels. I've lost access to my best rabbit timbers so I don't get to hunt them much any more. The quail population is down too so I don't get as many of them anymore. Still like eating lots of pheasants.

Comment

all the above, but the quail are limited im by part of Nebraska so I do get to hunt them much

Comment

I hunt all of those. The best is rabbit.

Comment

Love to hunt quail but we don't have any here so we have to make do with partridge. Love to hunt pheasants but the population is pretty sparse. That is why God put the Dakotas next door. We do have a good population of bunnies and so we have a good long season.

Comment

I hunt rabbits with my 870 pump and my .22 during my down time, but unfortunatly where I live in Pa there is very limited numbers of pheasants, and I don't believe I've ever even seen a quail.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad