Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you like better a Ford or a Dodge ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buddyboy564
    replied
    Im a big chevy fan, they are a really good truck

Leave a comment:

• BamaCreekBum
    replied
    I like both but i would proboly get a ford out of those two. My favorite is Toyota. I also have a Toyota 4Runner with 140,000 miles and no problems. Want a Tacoma.

Leave a comment:

• Sharkfin
    replied
    I like my Ford but my Dad has a 1999 Dodge Durango with 200,000 miles on it. I think most makes you get out of it what you put in it. I had a Chevy S-10 with over 200,000 miles on it when I got rid of it. My first vehicle when I was 16 was a 1967 Ford F-250, 20 years old with 200,000 on it. I drove it for a few years then traded it for a motorcycle. I hope my 2008 F250 lasts as long.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    Dodge. I love the Hemi. Best thing since sliced bread.

I also love Chevy.

Leave a comment:

• kolbster
    replied
    CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• timothyfaw
    replied
    FORD

Leave a comment:

• willkillsdeer
    replied
    FORD! my 2000 F-250 is the best truck i've ever had my friends doge is 2005 and is falling apart!

Leave a comment:

• huskerguy
    replied
    I would want a CHEVY for my first choice, but if I found a ford for the right price I might get it.

Leave a comment:

• Bella
    replied
    I had a Dodge van, It did just that more than once, therefore I am still alive! I also had a Found On Road Dead and never will I suffer another. 'Course my old man drove nothing but old Ford Falcons for decades back when...
    These days I drive a Jeep (wrangler) and I never look back...It is a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand...

Leave a comment:

• sayerbefiddlin
    replied
    It all depends on if you can a-ford it or put it back together once you ram it.

Leave a comment:

• rabbitpolice88
    replied
    CHEVY

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    ford

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    Dodge, I hear they constitute for many of the lemons on the market. But I must admit, the new Dodge looked real good. I especially like those sealable compartments in the back. Although I don't like the new Ford's... they look to classy. Not a work truck. But the thing is, Ford had a better track record. So.... FORD

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    Die hard Dodge fan, and I pray that Clay is wrong and we're not stuck driving a Ford. Nothing worse than a Freaking Old Rebiult Dodge, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• RangerJDG
    replied
    dodge

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad