Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you like better a Ford or a Dodge ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like better a Ford or a Dodge ??

What do you like better a Ford or a Dodge ??

CHEVY!

Comment

Ford didn’t swallow O’bominations bailout money and look what happened to GM and Chrysler!

“Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.”
      -Daniel Webster

“It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.”
      -Ayn Rand

Maybe we will all be driving FORDS!

Comment

If Obama was smart he'd get rid of ford and dodge and put all the resources into CHEVROLET!

Comment

Chevy/GMC

Comment

I have had some great Fords and some really sorry ones. I tried a Dodge Cummins but like a friend told me "You'll love the Cummins but hate the Dodge". The Dodge parts kept failing and I got tired of walking. I am back to my favorite Chevrolets and most likely will stay there. The only reason I ever changed to one of the other brands was because it took Chevy so long to put a good diesel in their pickups. That Duramax/Allison is fantastic. I hate to say it but lots of people love Toyota trucks. I've never had one so cannot comment personally.

Comment

Ford

Comment

My step-dad bought a brand new Dodge Ram truck,and it literally fell apart. I bought a brand new Trail Blazer, the 4-wheel drive went out, with less than 40-thousand miles on it.

I bought my buddys Ford F-150, 2005, and it runs like a top, even at 102-thousand miles.

The best truck I ever had, was a Toyota 4 Runner, with 375-thousand miles, and all I replaced was the tires, and a battery, plus all of the recommended maintenance.

That was a keeper!

Comment

I currently drive a Dodge only because of the lifetime power train warranty, course if they go belly up I don't think I'm covered.... My first truck was a 76 Dodge 3/4 ton and you couldn't tear it up. ALL my other trucks have been Chevy/GMC and have never had a minutes trouble out of them. I hope Dodge pulls their head out of thier butt and starts managing things better. And Ford? Mr Ford would roll over in his grave if he saw how his factories were being ran.

Comment

Dodge, I've had good luck with their product. I have also driven a Chevy and have nothing against them.

Comment

Ford, owned a Dodge and it was nothing but trouble.

Comment

dodge

Comment

Die hard Dodge fan, and I pray that Clay is wrong and we're not stuck driving a Ford. Nothing worse than a Freaking Old Rebiult Dodge, IMO.

Comment

Dodge, I hear they constitute for many of the lemons on the market. But I must admit, the new Dodge looked real good. I especially like those sealable compartments in the back. Although I don't like the new Ford's... they look to classy. Not a work truck. But the thing is, Ford had a better track record. So.... FORD

Comment

ford

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad