Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like hunting or fishing better? What is your favorite game to hunt, or fish to catch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both, but hunting whitetail deer

Comment

wow this buckhunter entered a bunch of answers.

Comment

but he's holding a bass in has avatar.

Comment

Ahh I love hunting, but there's nothing better than a day on the lake. Its a TIE!

Comment

i love them both when fishing is bad i go hunting and when hunting is bad i go fishing but if they're both bad i will decide by what the weather does

Comment

I love fishing way more than hunting and I love trout and bass fishing.

Comment

thats tough but id have to say fishin cause you can fight a fish longer than you can take a shot on a deer but both are freakin sweet

Comment

I like hunting more, whitetails are my favorite.

Comment

for me it all depends on the kind of weather it is and which one is goin to be more fun depending on if i know there is whitetails or i know there is fish thats what would make my decision

Comment

Im an outdoorsman all around, im up for huntin or fishin but if I had to pick I would definatley pick hunting because I just absolutley love being in the mountains and I love to kill deer or turkey or any other thing and I like to spend time with my friends and family and share our huntin storys.

Comment

I love both but if I had to pick one from the two I would have to say hunting. I choose hunting because when I see that buck walk into view my heart has never beat so fast. I love hunting whitetail first and foremost, but turkeys are good hunting as well.

Comment

I Love fishing but I think it only keeps me busy untile hunting season starts...

Comment

White tail & Black bear...Fishing is great but a Bass over a BEAR??? Hunting

Comment

hey i love to do both when im hunting i like deer but when im fishing i like bullheads and in the summer when i have an urge to go hunting i go spear fishing for stripers in our local waters.

Comment

I like both but if I had to pick I would say wild boar and largemouth bass.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to What's after Trump?
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  I like Pence, danbo. But Pence IS a career politician.
                                  Career (R) pols have a tendency to revert to "Mr. Nice Guy" when the (D)'s start...
                                  Today, 08:04 AM
                                • What's after Trump?
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  No doubt, Trump will prevail Nov 4th.
                                  There is no more FDR and Congress eventually enforced the laws restricting a president to a 2 term limit....
                                  Yesterday, 01:46 PM
                                • Reply to The Spam here is insane...
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Ya spoke too soon franchi20!
                                  I had to add 3 to the list this morning! 😖...
                                  Today, 07:53 AM
                                • The Spam here is insane...
                                  by Ernie
                                  With no one here deleting the spammers, this forum has gone to the dogs/spammers.
                                  I enjoy the folks here, but with no one to reign in the spammers...
                                  10-16-2020, 12:51 PM
                                • Reply to Debate #2: new rules
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  The way I see it, it all depends on what/who you believe (?) as to who won/lost.

I choose to believe the video of Joe Biden bragging about...
                                  Today, 07:47 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X