Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like hunting or fishing better? What is your favorite game to hunt, or fish to catch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like hunting or fishing better? What is your favorite game to hunt, or fish to catch?

Do you like hunting or fishing better? What is your favorite game to hunt, or fish to catch?

i love both hunting and fishing or really anything that gets me outside but i like hunting better right now i only hunt pheasant until i get my new gun hopfully by spring turkey season so i guess their my favorite game

Comment

I'd have to say hunting. I like both but whitetails are amazing animals and are always fun to hunt.

Comment

Fishing. I like hunting fine, but most of my time and money go to fishing.
        I fish for anything that swims.

Comment

Fishing, and muskie or bass on the fly.
          Although rabbit hunting is fun...

Comment

I really enjoy both. I love to fish for bass and catfish. I would be happy to catch anything though. I also love to go duck hunting. I basically hunt during winter and fish the rest of the year. I also do some trapping.

Comment

i love them equally... i love to fish trout and hunt coyote

Comment

I like both. I like to fish for trout and I love to hunt elk it proves as a big challenge.

Comment

the adrenaline rush ou get after shooting a whitetail is the best feeling you can ever have. but fishing topwater smallies is a close second

Comment

I really enjoy hunting. My favorite thing to hunt is birds, be they pheasant, quail, chuckar, or ptarmigan. They are all fun.

Comment

I like hunting more.

Nate

Comment

Fishing! I'm not so much of a hunter yet. My favorite fish to catch would be catfish.

Comment

I love both! but if i had to pick, then i would say whitetails. I get i good thrill when i hook a largemouth, but i cant even explain the way my heart beats when a whitetail walks in range, even a doe or yearling.

Comment

As much as i enjoy hunting which by the way is the most challenging sport,iam a fisherman aswell,so to answer the ? yes i love to do both

Comment

I like to hunt and fish, but I most enjoy bowhunting for whitetail

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                                by 99explorer
                                CRM - It would be nice if you could address the issues presented in opposing comments instead of deriding the person posting the comments.
                                Anybody
                                Today, 01:09 AM
                              • Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                                by rock rat

​​​​​​[email protected]: “Oh, you’re doing death as a proportion of cases. I’m talking about death as a proportion of population....
                                Yesterday, 09:27 AM
                              • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                                by 99explorer
                                Dream on boys. We've all seen an actual cold-blooded murder take place on TV, and the kneeling cop will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....
                                Today, 12:57 AM
                              • The George Floyd case.
                                by FirstBubba
                                Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
                                Minnesota...
                                Yesterday, 10:23 PM
                              • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                                by crm3006
                                My mistake, I didn't realize the Minnesota AG was going to prosecute. I thought it was U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald. ellison being a muslim, there is...
                                Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X