Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sick and tired of some people on here asking questions that are questions that can't be answered because of lack of info. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick and tired of some people on here asking questions that are questions that can't be answered because of lack of info. I

I'm sick and tired of some people on here asking questions that are questions that can't be answered because of lack of info. I know this doesn't apply to many of us, but if your asking a question about laws in your state or where you should set a stand/blind up, include information like what state you live in or what the terrain is.

Your point is well stated. When someone posts a question they need to go over a check list to make sure they revel enough about the subject to expect an educated answer.

Comment

Amen. ever heard of GOOGLE?

Comment

good luck with that

Comment

gfr2395-
          They are either posting for points, or too uninformed on the subject to understand the answer, anyway.

Comment

Right---it's also hard when someone asks a question that needs a book's worth of writing to answer.

Comment

I'm also sick and tired of people going on here and complaining about other people's questions.

Comment

Every state should have a hunting information website. At least there's one in NH, says all over the lawbooks.. HuntNH.com

Comment

Its been this way as long as I've been visiting the sight. Lots of questions could be answered if they'd just used the F&S "search" icon. Gotta keep in mind theres lots of young'un on here too. Used to irritate me, now I just skip over em.

Comment

way to go kenton.

Comment

Just have to overlook such juvenile nonsense and move on. On the other side, if we had only new and informed questions and answers, there would be about 3 posts per day! LOL!

Comment

good point, WAM. what fun would that be? we would all be forced to actually work all day.

Comment

You'll get over it in a year ... or two ... or never.

Comment

If you think it's a stupid post just pass over it. The only stupid questions are the ones NOT asked. They can get people killed.

Comment

Kenton, the search icon doesn't always give you what your looking for and a lot of the time it is a lot easier to just ask a question than to sort through the 200 search results.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad