Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would you do if you saw an animal in the woods that clearly did not belong there like a lion or tiger would you shoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you do if you saw an animal in the woods that clearly did not belong there like a lion or tiger would you shoot?

what would you do if you saw an animal in the woods that clearly did not belong there like a lion or tiger would you shoot?

I wouldn't shoot unless it was attacking.
    But, I would shoot it with my camera phone or digital camera, so family and friends wouldn't think I was hallucinating.
    I'd probably wonder if the circus had come to town.

Comment

First I would get out of there and then I would call the game warden. If it attacked I would have to shoot.

Comment

I would shoot due to the fact that it would provide scientists with a specimen they could actually study and see instead of having to take all the abuse from the media of wether your picture is real or not. But I wouldn't shoot something like a mountain lion or grizzly bear if it was a north american animal.

Comment

If it was on my property I would probably shoot it unless it was an endangered species. I would only shoot it for fear of it endangering my family.

On the other hand, if there is one of something there is usually more so I wouldn't want to make the rest of them mad at me.

Comment

If i felt threatened I'd shoot. If i did not feel threatened i would probably dial up the Game Commision on my cell.

Comment

I live in the nebraska so i don't see anything too unusual. but i know i would definetely shoot a mountain lion in.

Comment

No, I would not shot it unless it threatened me. I would definately try to take a picture or see if it left a paw print after it left.

Comment

no I wouldn't shoot but I would be scared if there was an elephant in my back yard

Comment

well how else would i get anyone to beeve me

Comment

Only if it was coming after me. I'd try and take a picture of it if I could for proof. Get up a tree or something so it can't see me then call for someone.

Comment

I would contact the local Fish and game.

Comment

SHOOT IT!!!

Comment

Id let it be and then tell everyone about it.

Comment

Deffinantly would not shoot it unless it attacked me or something. If not, and I just saw it, I would just report it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad