Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your first gun that you yourself owned? My first is a Childhood favorite. the daisy red rider bb gun. it was awsome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your first gun that you yourself owned? My first is a Childhood favorite. the daisy red rider bb gun. it was awsome.

What was your first gun that you yourself owned? My first is a Childhood favorite. the daisy red rider bb gun. it was awsome.

my first was a daisy to i love playing with it

Comment

Mine was a Daisy though not the red ryder. It was a good gun. That was 50 years ago. I bet they don't make them as powerful now days.

Comment

Jim in Mo i know iv gone through 3 bb guns. my oldest one i got even older then the red ryder me uncle gave to me and it was one of the oldest daisy models. it shoots so hard but every now and then it breaks. so i have to fix it yet again.

Comment

joycey89, you sound like your older than you are, and a sweet gal.

Comment

My first gun was a Stevens Model 200 30-06

Comment

Mine was a Daisy too. It was the lever action.
              I remember as a kid, they were draining this lagoon, that always had back-up water out of the Ohio river.
              Large concentrations of carp became land-locked.
              As a result of them draining the lake, 100's of carp would be wallowing in the mud and water, and we would take shots at them with our BB guns, tons of fun ...

Comment

I had a Daisy BB gun. it was a lever action, and i loved it. still have it after probably 8 years and i still shoot it. i'm 14 and i own probably 7 guns, and out of them all i shoot the BB gun most often. its a TON cheaper and soo much fun.

Comment

I had a Daisy BB gun. it was a lever action, and i loved it. still have it after probably 8 years and i still shoot it. i'm 14 and i own probably 7 guns, and out of them all i shoot the BB gun most often. its a TON cheaper and soo much fun.

Comment

Mine was a Daisy. Had the pump and co2. I dont think they make that model anymore. Kinda stinks cause it was a good BB gun. Alot better than the one my brother got.

Comment

.22 LR!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Another New Upper
                        by DakotaMan
                        He used H4350 and the Berger 105g Hybrid. He cleaned it religiously but didn't know about carbon ring until I saw the barrel. Overbore cartridges cause...
                        Today, 02:11 PM
                      • Another New Upper
                        by DakotaMan
                        Milldawg inspired me so I finished my new 6mm AR upper as a Covid time killer project. I had made a 6mm Creedmoor with an 8 twist Bartlein barrel for...
                        Today, 12:54 PM
                      • Reply to Another New Upper
                        by PigHunter
                        That's a nice project! Have you tried the 6.5 Grendel and if so, what's your opinion of it?
                        Today, 02:05 PM
                      • Reply to 16 Years
                        by PigHunter
                        You're right, I'm an Agnostic. But, I've been a Christian, Sunday School teacher, and lay preacher. With an hour's prep I could probably deliver a decent...
                        Today, 02:00 PM
                      • 16 Years
                        by jhjimbo
                        So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                        Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X