Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news from ESPN! Farve streak ends! Inactive for tonights game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news from ESPN! Farve streak ends! Inactive for tonights game.

Breaking news from ESPN! Farve streak ends! Inactive for tonights game.

its sad i would have liked him to finish the season with the streak but in my opinion shouldnt have come back this season. Hes just getting too old for football and your body just cant take it and hes paying the price now.

Comment

I understand that he could have continued the streak with a couple of ceremonial snaps at the start of the Giants game, but I think that might have resulted in an asterisk in the record book.

Comment

good grief

Comment

I've heard enough about Favre to last me a lifetime.

Comment

Libertyfirst, I'm with you on this one... Sick of hearing about it..

Comment

Shoulda retired a couple of years ago and went home to Hattiesburg to go deer huntin. Hate to see the great ones stick around too long.

Comment

Farve who? Does he play goalie for Edmonton? I've been busy smoking hams from a big wild hog I shot the other day.

Comment

It should have ended at the close of the season the first time he "retired". Go home to Bret!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad