Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone notice that lately this sight has been ifested with peta pricks, and people just trying to cause arguments because they k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone notice that lately this sight has been ifested with peta pricks, and people just trying to cause arguments because they k

anyone notice that lately this sight has been ifested with peta pricks, and people just trying to cause arguments because they know that if they that too someone in reallife their gonna be wrong and probably get their ass beat. for example of a couple of the pricks i have no friends.

Thats right J4

Comment

yeah i saw his freakin stupid post that said "allah" is there a way to get him off this site anyone?

Comment

You can report him to the security part of [email protected] and they will delete him eventually. Peta people just need to leave because deep down they are wrong they just want to fit in with the crowd like the celebrities.

Comment

They are like 'skeeters. You just have to live with them, they won't go away, and occasionally, it is satisfying to slap one.

Comment

GREAT DESCRIPTON CRM!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the laugh CRM.

Comment

crm
                Excellent!

Comment

I notice that too, but I do not read them. I skip right over them and move along. Suggest everybody else do likewise.

Comment

99, great point, i will try to do that in the future

Comment

yes there are way tomany, we need a way to screen them

Comment

crm
                        Good one!
                        Although it might be interesting if everybody in the world thought exactly as I do, I must admit that I like a little discourse and occassionally even adjust my thoughts as a result. I really don't mind someone taking the animal's position in an argument now and then kind of like the devil's advocate.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad