Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the best trip you went on eather hunting or fishing and who did you get the trip through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the best trip you went on eather hunting or fishing and who did you get the trip through

what is the best trip you went on eather hunting or fishing and who did you get the trip through

Late this last fall I went on a pheasant hunting trip to North Dakota with some neighbors of mine. They invited me along, I couldn't afford to go but they offered to pay my way if I would work it off on the farm. I happily agreed and went on the trip, I saw more birds in our first hour hunting than I had ever seen before in my life, it was absolutely incredible.

Comment

The best trips are the ones I have put together myself. Usually they involve friends. I enjoy doing the research and when it all comes together it is special and memorable.

Comment

In 2007 we went to Ontario for a week long fishing trip with Airdale fly-in service and we had a blast. You know it's going to be a great day when you crack open your first beer at 8:30 a.m. and have already boated 15 walleye. It is a fantastic place to go and I am looking forward to the trip this year.

Comment

Fishing trip in the Florida Keys two summers ago. There are so many species to catch it made it a blast. And there is nothing like eating a fresh catch. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the water was crystal clear. It was a blast for everyone that went.

Comment

Best trips are always the DIY trips for me at least. When you connect on something be it hunting, or catch a lot of fish, it is always more rewarding knowing that you were able to do it on your own.

Comment

Set it up myself - Wyoming and Colorado flyfishing for trout.

Comment

When I went to a lake cottage for a week. It was nothing but waking up at 6:00 and fishing right away and fishing till 11:00.

Comment

DIY trip to hunt Caribou in Alaska's Wood River Wilderness. Beautiful scenery, good weather, hundreds of Caribou and migrating Sandhill Cranes passing overhead all day everyday. We shot 2 bulls. There is a photo of my bull in my profile picture file.

Comment

Fishing. Northern Manitoba Fly-in.
                    Hunting. Colorado Elk hunt last year. Going again this year.

Comment

Last week when three of my friends and I went to the Smokey MOuntains to trout fish. We rented a cabin and had a great time. One of them that went with me is BamaBoneCollector, who is new to the site.

Comment

Elk hunting with my dad and our friend for the past 3 years. I always always look forward to it.

Comment

Bear Hunting with my Dad and Deep Sea fishing with my wife and 11 year old son!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad