Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the one piece of gear that you have now and think you would have to have any where you went hunintg? Any gear that you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the one piece of gear that you have now and think you would have to have any where you went hunintg? Any gear that you

What is the one piece of gear that you have now and think you would have to have any where you went hunintg? Any gear that you think would make hunting/fishing better, mre fun, if thats possible.

Dry Clothes and a good rifle.

Comment

well i would have to pick my gun, its kind of hard to stab a deer.

Comment

Thermacell.... it keeps all the bugs away and makes hunting or fishing a lot more enjoyable to me.

Comment

Climbing Treestand. Hunt on the National Forest so can not build a permanent stand, and to worried to leave a stand out there since there are to many theifs in the world. Lets me be versatile in where I hunt and helps get me up over the Mountain Laurel to see the deer coming.

Gear to make hunting better, a teleporter so I could get to my hunting spot a lot quicker and would not have to drive the 1.5 hours there. Would get to hunt a lot more. Guess thats still a few years away though.

Comment

A rifle or bow and a good knife.

Comment

my gun

Comment

The gun or rod is obvious since you are hunting or fishing. The one thing I always want is my Leupold gold ring pocket binoculars.

Comment

I'm with Del ... my binoculars!

Comment

Agreed with Del in KS answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad