Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok so maybe i dont understand how this is going to work. do the points get reset at the start of the new year, if they dont i do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agreed with Jim in Mo answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    I don't think they do.

Leave a comment:

• kolbster
    replied
    Del im not complaining i was just wondering how it worked, i dont really care if i test gear, it would be nice, but thats not why i use the site, i learn form other people, like you, Clay, Ish, Jim in Mo, and others, i just give my 2 cents worth on the stuff i know about, i just hope someone finds it helpful.

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    If I ever get picked I'm giving mine to Beekeeper or Clay, (not that it'd ever happen or they'd let me do it) not only can they write better they are also more entertainng to read.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Jim is right it's not all about points. Ishawooa you are one of the sharpest knives in the drawer. It would be a disservice to the rest of us if you were skipped. BTW Kolbster I noticed you have more points than Ish why are you complaining? Your time will no doubt come.

Leave a comment:

• Reid Jones
    replied
    i just joined like yesterday and i have like 4000

Leave a comment:

• ishawooa
    replied
    Just take my name off the test list and award it to a more worthy choice. Suits me fine and hopefully makes the odds ever so slightly better for someone else.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    I don't think it works that way. For people with high points once they get a chance at testing gear they are out and others with less points gets a chance. Also, points really don't mean anything if the person is constantly posting stupid stuff. The editors want quality questions and answers. So a person with say 10,000 points could easily be chosen over someone with 50,000.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    I don't think the stars or total points have a thing to do with it. It is based on the points accumulated for the given month.

Leave a comment:

• Brennen James Harper
    replied
    4000 in 2 days for me

Leave a comment:

• ok so maybe i dont understand how this is going to work. do the points get reset at the start of the new year, if they dont i do

ok so maybe i dont understand how this is going to work. do the points get reset at the start of the new year, if they dont i doesnt look like it would be fair for someone who is just getting started on the site, they would never be high enough in points to get the chance to test gear, they would have to build up 70,000 points or more points, there is no way they could build up to, Clay, Ish, Beekeeper or Jim in Mo.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad