Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know who the next gear tester will be? I betting they pick Jim in Mo, Ishawooa, Clay or Happy Myles. What say U?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say give the equipment to one of the young kids that frequent this site. I'm sure there are several 18-24 year olds that have made some great contributions to this site.

Comment

I second buckhunter, turn the kids loose with the stuff and lets see how it holds out.

Comment

Only way they will pick me if their products is as good as they say it is! As a former President of the Sportsman Council for the BX at Eielson AFB AK, it was up to us to approve or discontinue merchandise. One of the vendors was trying to pass off 9mm bullets saying they are great for Grizzly protection! Ya’if you shoot your buddy in the ankle and run like hell!

Comment

I'd have to say either Clay or beekeeper. You both have good advise and tips.

Comment

I'd agree with giving it to a kid, but thats me... (a 14 year-old)

Comment

Just reread my last remarks, and decided they sounded curt and a little high handed. I meant nothing of the sort. I'm flattered to be mentioned in company with people I hold in high esteem, and thank you for the kind comments.

I joined into our camaraderie a year ago at the request of my children. Several years earlier, they had given me a computer, the use of which I ignored. They suggested the best way to learn how to use this infernal machine was to find " a blog" I had interest in. Knowing only hunting, this was alogical port in the storm. I've enjoyed it ever since.

My hunting companions of youth have passed on, and I've never been too involved with the international hunting community. I've so much enjoyed our dialogues, and feel as if visiting around the campfire with old friends.

No interest in testing gear, but enjoy everyone's remarks each and every day. Kindest regards to all.

Comment

Beekeeper Sorry I left you out. There are no doubt many others that are more worthy than me. Jeez I just wondered who would be next. This blog is my replacement for TV.

Comment

Clay, should we nominate ken mccloud for his infamous "bang-flop" expression?

Comment

It should be Ish, Happy, Coop or Beekeeper. I've had my chance and turned it down because I didn't think I was qualified for the gear. So I imagine, as I should, go to the end of the line. Thanks

Comment

Its hard to say.

Comment

Bee or Clay

Nate

Comment

Beekeeper!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad