Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know who the next gear tester will be? I betting they pick Jim in Mo, Ishawooa, Clay or Happy Myles. What say U?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know who the next gear tester will be? I betting they pick Jim in Mo, Ishawooa, Clay or Happy Myles. What say U?

Does anyone know who the next gear tester will be? I betting they pick Jim in Mo, Ishawooa, Clay or Happy Myles. What say U?

Congrats in advance to whomever gets picked.

Comment

I don't know who will get that honor, but there are alot of smart and honest people on here that would do a good job.

Comment

Indeed lots of surperb choices as this group is diversified, knowledgeable, and willing to state what they think. By gosh Clay would sure check out whatever was presented to him and tell you exactly what he thought about it whether you like it or not. Jim in Mo certainly knows what he is talking about and expresses it in an extremely reasonable manner that is always clear and easily understood. Happy Myles obviously has a tremendous amount of experience to draw from plus he always makes logical comments which are an asset to the postings. Ishawooa, well he's just an opinionated old fart.

Comment

congrats in advance to whomever gets it, but I think that it will be Clay.

Comment

All good guesses.

Comment

I think any of those would be excellent choices.

Comment

Del,

There might be a Beekeeper lurking about.

Comment

I think beekeeper or Clay. They both know what they're talking about.

Comment

i am going to pick either Ish or Clay.

Comment

All great choices. Depends on what they want tested. Could be any type of outdoor gear. I suspect the editors will choose by the total points, and match the gear to the tester. Wouldn't do much good to have a non-fisherman test bass rods.

Comment

I agree, all of them would make fine testers, whomever is chosen...

Comment

Happy Myles is just a cranky old curmudgeon. As far as gear goes, A friend once said if I ever have a yard sale, he just wants the parking concession. Regards

Comment

I think that it will be beekeeper, anyway... how often do they pick a new gear tester

Comment

Beekeeper indeed would be a excellent selection.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad