Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have rifles, bows, etc. passed down from grandfathers, or fathers, what are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    My guns got stolen about a year ago!!!

Leave a comment:

• PotterMan96
    replied
    One of my muzzleloaders was my great, great grandpas.

Leave a comment:

• Colby Lamarche
    replied
    my grandpa gave me a winchester model 94 30-30 and a compound bow
    my uncle gave me a 20ga mossberg slugster

Leave a comment:

• Ed J
    replied
    Tobin 12ga SXS and a .22 by Meriden. Both in excess of 100 yrs.

Leave a comment:

• wsimien
    replied
    I have got my grandfather M1 Carbime. It comes only second the Browning Cynergy my daughters got me for fathers day.

Leave a comment:

• Golfing Sportsman
    replied
    I have my fathers old wingmaster, it was the first gun he ever owned.

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    My dad has an 1889 Marlin chambered for 32-20. It was made in 189someodd and was my great-great-grandfather's.

Leave a comment:

• huskerguy
    replied
    I got an old Sear's model 12 gage that was my grandpa's then handed down to my uncle. He then gave it to me since I was getting into the hunting pretty hard.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    My hand me downs are still sitting in a gun cabinet at my fathers house. I hope they stay there for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• idahooutdoors
    replied
    That's horrible they were stolen BeeKeeper. I have several hand me downs, My Grandpa's 1897 Winchester 12 gauge he bought new in 1928, Grandpa's Sporterized 1891 Argentine mauser, Old Winchester sigle shot 22lr, Bolt action .410.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    I did have, they were stolen about 20 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• KingFisher907
    replied
    I have a Ruger 77 30.06 that my Dad left me and the Remington 7400 .243 that my Grandpa left...I used the .243 to kill my first buck...I will never part with these rifles...

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    A few but I'm partial to a LeFever grade G twist steel Damascus SxS that was my grandfather's. It only sees black powder loads.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    My Savage deer rifle was my dads. Don't know what happened to Grandpas guns...hmmm

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    A good handful of my guns are passed down over at least 2 generations.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad