Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well i just bought a new Remington 870 gun for deer hunting for 430(after rebate). it came with a scope rifled barrel and a regu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i just bought a new Remington 870 gun for deer hunting for 430(after rebate). it came with a scope rifled barrel and a regu

well i just bought a new Remington 870 gun for deer hunting for 430(after rebate). it came with a scope rifled barrel and a regular barrel. i feel like i now have a hole in my pocket. lol how many of you got new guns for this hunting season?

You made a great choice for a firearm. I own an 870. You also did get a decent deal on it. But I have no new guns this year.

Comment

i got that combo last year the regular barrel shoots very well but i haven tgot a chance to shoot the rifled barrel since the gun didnt clear security until after gun season last year

Comment

the 870 is great. i recentely purchased a savage . 204 ruger for varmint and coyote hunting. my dad has recentely got a kimber 1911

Comment

no just a bow im using my granpas 1100 then next year its a 500 combo or a used 1100 in camo cheap from my dads friend

Comment

I picked up an 870 myself for waterfowl

Comment

ya I haven't shot it yet of course.. ill probably go tomorrow

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad