Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im 10 and asking ways to catch nice bass when your young i still am a good fisherman id say so dont put something about a bottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im 10 and asking ways to catch nice bass when your young i still am a good fisherman id say so dont put something about a bottom

im 10 and asking ways to catch nice bass when your young i still am a good fisherman id say so dont put something about a bottom bouncing nightcrawler

try using a size 1 or 2 circle but a 1/0 worm hook will work with a wacky rigged senko it really depends on the fish in your area

Comment

thanks

Comment

Get permission to go on other docks in the area, and cast a crackbait or a spinnerbait along them. Thats what I did when I was your age.

Comment

Try lures like a crankbait or inline spinner, when i was your age i was reluctant to try lures because i thought they were too hard to use. If you start of easy with a rapala or inline spinner you'll find that lures are more productive than live bait. Try a steady retrieve or mix it up with a stop and go technique. I hope you try this, it can really change your fishing career!

Comment

Good luck Brennen. Fishing is a wonderful sport where you never stop learning.

Comment

The easiest way to catch big bass when you are young is to fish as often as possible and pair up with someone if possible.

The best lure to use to catch a big bass is a jig with a trailer or an artificial worm rigged texas style or as mentioned above wacky style.

The first big bass i caught was when I was 8 and it was a 5lb largemouth caught on a texas rigged worm, I have been hooked from that point on.

Comment

ive been fishing since i was 3 years old i caught a 15 pound catfish with my dads help

Comment

Brennen, Fishing a spinner bait is a very effective and easy method to catch a nice bass. You can fish it slow of fast sub surface or even "buzz" it by reeling fast and letting the blades cut the surface of the water. Target boat docks, fallen trees and other cover along the banks. Try fishing early in the morning and late in the afternoon, just before dark. Even after dark.

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad