Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is now march 25, my F&S is 3 days late, and the subscription isnt up till october of this year. Any one no what is up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is now march 25, my F&S is 3 days late, and the subscription isnt up till october of this year. Any one no what is up?

It is now march 25, my F&S; is 3 days late, and the subscription isnt up till october of this year. Any one no what is up?

Mine showed up a couple days ago. Mostly just a bunch of fishing advertisements for various lures, not much for content other than that from what I've read so far. Looks more like a catalog than a magazine this month, Oh well, still better than staring at blank toilet paper when in the reading room.

Comment

good point, but still wish i had gotten it and my outdoor life by now.

Comment

KMB,
        It matters where you live. I got mine today. I'm always behind everyone else. I guess it depends where it's printed. Hey, we're lucky now that most mags print our name on it. In the past when then pasted labels sometimes if a stack of labels got knocked over those people just didn't get a magazine.

Comment

I wondered why I received two copies.

Comment

Yeah and most people will blame the USPS. I work in the mail processing plant and we see magazines with either a unreadable or no address label every day. The ones with pasted labels sometimes fall off-we fix them when we can.

Comment

I got two copies also!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad