Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if Obama asked you to trun in your guns would you? i think it would be kind of an "over my dead body" kind of thing with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    What Gun?

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    What Gun?

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    What Gun?

Leave a comment:

• CavRecon
    replied
    I don't have any guns. Sold them all.

Leave a comment:

• DanInArkinsaw
    replied
    I would turn over every registered firearm I own. You know, if it was signed into law. I would find somewhere really creative to hide the rest. The one I would have to turn in would be no great loss. I hardly use it anymore anyway.

Leave a comment:

• rocky d bashaw
    replied
    prey my guns from my cold dead hands

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Ditto Idaho!

Leave a comment:

• mutt
    replied
    I think obama has better things to deal with than gun control!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    No cold dead hands here. I'm shooting anyone that comes for my guns. I'll take the guns from their cold dead hands.

Leave a comment:

• snowninja
    replied
    Yeah, and make sure they bring a baggie for my heart and soul too.

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    "From my cold, dead fingers..." - Charlton Heston former President of the NRA said it the best.

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    I would tell him when he stops watching basketball. playing basketball. and gets rid o his basketballs, i will stop hunting and get rid of my guns. Besides, how are they going to get rid of the thousands of american guns with ot gettign them stolen?

Leave a comment:

• Sharkfin
    replied
    I with you idaho! Wouldn't go over well down here in SC either!!

Leave a comment:

• idahooutdoors
    replied
    I would have to honestly say, I would love to comply with your new law dear sir, but unfortunately my guns were all legally sold to another private individual so I could pay my taxes, and I just don't have any name or contact info for the individual who purhcased them. (In reality they would be stashed safely somewhere in the great State of Idaho, and good luck finding them)
    Turning guns in in these parts just wouldn't go smoothly, especially when we are talking about family hand me down guns, I would be going to jail before a fed melted down Grandpa's 1897 12 gauge, and I am sure I wouldn't be the only new person wearing black and white stripes. I took an oath when I joined the army to defend the Constitution from ememies both Foreign and Domestic, and I for one still take that seriously as a civilian, and that's where I stand. Start taking away my rights, and my enemy you become.

Leave a comment:

• boomer1
    replied
    me to he aint geting my guns

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad