Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O.k. so I've been saving money like a mad man this year, but I can't decide what to buy I need some help. I have about 300 doll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.k. so I've been saving money like a mad man this year, but I can't decide what to buy I need some help. I have about 300 doll

O.k. so I've been saving money like a mad man this year, but I can't decide what to buy I need some help. I have about 300 dollars and I am looking at buying one of three things. see next post

Which three things?

Comment

1) a pistol or revolver of some sort. Suggestions are welcome.

2) a new guitar, my old one is toast.

3) (my inner geek will come through in this one) an ipod touch. A horribly awesome gadget. I know I'll get death threats muttered at me for this, but I like listening to music, and my old I pod got run through the washing machine.

I've got guns fairly well covered, except for the revolver which I don't really need. I do need a turkey gun, but turkey season isn't for another 5 months, so I'm not worried about that. What say you?

Comment

geez no patience today moishe eh? hehe, just kidden, I was worried some one would ask before I could finish posting, I guess I learned my lesson

Comment

you can never have too many guns.

Comment

Do what we do in Brooklyn First buy a well made pistol. Second remember this phrase and the rest will come "STICK M UP". LOL

Comment

Can you get a Gibson guitar for $300? Probably not!
              Want to spend your $300 and still have it? Buy quality firearms. They don't have to be Purdey's, Holland & Holland's or Parker's to appreciate in value. Any Ruger firearm is a good investment when purchased at fair market value. The same is true of Remington or Winchester firearms. S&W handguns are an excellent investment!
              As long as you don't "customize" a firearm, it's value only grows!

Bubba

Comment

I have to go with james and bubba on this one. Money that is used to purchase firearms is not spent. It is invested.
                I am glad to see that someone is able to save money, and is ready to pump some of it back into the economy. Bravo!

Comment

If you cannot decide, ask your Mother!

Comment

already tried that Clay, I'm not kidding (as a side note my momma could whoop your @$$

Comment

I'm going against the grain. My ipod goes with me everywhere, even places I don't need a gun. I'm a runner so it is one of the great inventions of all time for my people. Also, I enjoy music when I'm not running and listen to it in the truck with the FM adapter. In my book, it is money well spent.

Comment

If you got enough guns to do what you need done. Ipod touch. I love mine.

Comment

save the money for taxes.. lol

Comment

woodsmanj35, didn't know your momma's testosterone was that high! LOL!

Comment

she swings an oak paddle like no ones business. I ltmssb, no chit. I think I'm going for and Iphone, but... you never know. we'll see what happens.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to "A little rebellion...."
                                by Milldawg
                                Ok well time for an adult response. If we allow all of rights to be slow taken from us with no push back of any kind we will wake up one and be slaves...
                                Today, 06:17 PM
                              • "A little rebellion...."
                                by FirstBubba
                                ...now and then is a good thing!"

This ought set off Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Stupid! LOL!
                                --------‐‐-------------------------------...
                                08-13-2022, 12:45 PM
                              • Reply to The Culture of Lying
                                by Pmacc60
                                I agree and worse to talk stupid and have no repercussion . The more uneducated and ridiculous statement , the bigger press !...
                                Today, 06:09 PM
                              • The Culture of Lying
                                by jhjimbo
                                The culture of lying is epidemic in Washington, D.C. and the rest of the Country. How did this get started? Was it Richard Nixon ? The crooked main...
                                Today, 08:16 AM
                              • Reply to "A little rebellion...."
                                by labrador12
                                The NY Post's daily article on Hunter and Hunter's dad's treasonous business dealings with assorted international thugs is interesting. The piece brings...
                                Today, 06:05 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X