Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know what the point/ranking intervals are? like 1 star is 0-5000 points, etc. How many points is each star?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know what the point/ranking intervals are? like 1 star is 0-5000 points, etc. How many points is each star?

anyone know what the point/ranking intervals are? like 1 star is 0-5000 points, etc. How many points is each star?

http://www.fieldandstream.com/pages/complete-guide-earning-and-losing-points-fieldandstreamcom

Be prepared to get a plethora of answers along the lines of "points don't matter" (which they really don't)

Comment

they used to matter when people would get selected to test gear, but i'm pretty sure they don't do that now. besides petzal just steals them from you.

Comment

Huntnfish sent you to the right place, but you can also get there by clicking on * My Profile * and just reading. I just checked my own and was shocked to see that I was in the six figures on points. The number of stars only lets me know how new someone is to the site. They do not tell you a person's knowledge or experience. You questions and answers are what are important. Do not pay attention to anyone just because they have five stars, but because they give good responses and try to return in kind.

Comment

they stopped the gear testing?

Comment

Forget worrying about points, it's pointless.
            There hasn't been gear testing for a while. I got chose to test some back packing tents but I turned it down because I didn't backpack. They gave it to another blogger here who basically just set the tents up and never really did the testing but acted like a big shot for being second fiddle.

Comment

oh ok. I thought they still did gear testing. that's weird that they just stopped

Comment

they maybe stopped the gear testing because the sponsors don't have the money to shell out their products for free anymore, I would love to be a tester but then again who wouldn't, I hope they start it up again soon

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad