Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

okkkk... so I don't know exactly how to bring this up or even if I should be asking this here... Like If I'll get in trouble by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okkkk... so I don't know exactly how to bring this up or even if I should be asking this here... Like If I'll get in trouble by

okkkk... so I don't know exactly how to bring this up or even if I should be asking this here... Like If I'll get in trouble by whom ever[directors of this website or etc.] but I was engaged in a conversation today that [[[I'VE NEVER HEARD IN MY LIFE, I'M 18 AND NEVER, EVER, HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THIS...]]] But anyways... I was in on a conversation from some people from my area [not going to say from where] but were talking about this FEMA concentration camp stuff, and like the government killing off people and what not...? Anyways, so I get home and do a little research on it, because like I said I had no idea on this stuff. So this person tells me to go look at this website and these videos right? so I do, and I'm like more then scared at some of the stuff that they talk about. Like I don't think I beleive it, but Its just interesting to keep like an open mind about it, like to listen to it... but I don't know. Its just creepy. Anyways, I wanted to ask you guys, because your hunters and fishermen like me. so in a sense, we think alike... anyways, if you know about this or have heard of it.. please shed some light on it for me and others because I'm completely confused... I'm not sure if I can put other websites on here but... look up 'FEMA coffins' or 'FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS' on [you] tube and like a whole bunch of crap comes up... let me know what you think please?!?!

Man it's a hoax. That's it.

Comment

lol, I defffffinatly agree, but jeez... like why would people push this stuff to this extreme... you know? like really? lol.

Comment

I think somebody enjoyed watching you get nervous. Even though the media is obviously biased and even though the government doesn't always do what is "best for the people", I do not believe that anything like that could be going on. YouTube does not fact check things posted on their site. They also don't restrict what sort of moron can post such "news" stories on their site. Calm down and have faith in your fellow man. But not too much or you will be sorely disappointed.

Comment

Alot of times they do it just to see what kind of a response they will get, they don't have anything better to do.

Comment

Just someone looking to get views while trying to stir the pot.

Comment

bowhunter352

Don’t laugh guys, there is some truth in it; FEMA has too much power to begin with and it's true a lot of it is hoax but as far having the ability to do so?

THEY CAN!

Comment

PS

GOOD QUESTION SIR AND DON"T BE AFRAID TO ASK!

Militia Man ID #1776

Comment

I know the US government rounded up Japanese American citizens during WWII and put them into detention camps, this is not a hoax, I don't think it had anything to do with FEMA or even if FEMA existed back then. It DID happen, whole families were rounded up, allowed to take only what they could carry and put into camps with no legal recourse.

Comment

Man thats all a bunch of crap if your scared dont be thier is no way that could be going on. America allready had a war over people doing this kind of stuff. But man that was kind of freaky.

Comment

lol, thanks guys... I seriously didn't know what to think.

Comment

Hoakum...

Comment

Agreed with Jim in Mo answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad