Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite hunting show?? Who is your favorite Host?? Why??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite hunting show?? Who is your favorite Host?? Why??

What is your favorite hunting show?? Who is your favorite Host?? Why??

I have trouble sitting through any of them but surely there is a good one that I am somehow missing.

Comment

Eastman's and Jim Shockey are the only 2 I DVR. I would have to say Shockey's show is my favorite, his up close interaction with wildlife and awsome hunts are hard to beat. I also like the humility he shows on his show and his sense of humor. Now I just need 20,000 so I can go on one of his Moose hunts, and then all would be right with the world.

Comment

Spirit of The Wild is awsome! Ted Nugent is just a great guy. I also like North American Whitetail Telivision.

Comment

i agree nuge is the best

Comment

Are there any?

Comment

I like the Best and Worst of Tred Barta...No bs.. doesnt always get an animal. He also makes his own arrows.

Comment

The Nuge has a way of making an otherwise crappy hunt interesting. I also like EHJ and Shockey.

Comment

I like tred barta, he doent fool around and doesnt always get giant trophies like all of the other shows out there

Comment

Nuget is the best for me.

Comment

Either Tred Barta or Tom Knapp, you can learn so much by watching their shows. I used to like Babe Winkleman until he shot a buck in Wisconsin and didn't recover it even though he was legally allowed to track it on to the private property.

Comment

Realtree Roadtrips/Michael Waddell
                        Spirit of the Wild/El Nuge

Comment

Agreed with idahooutdoors answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
                            by PigHunter
                            I understand the reason someone would pick the heavier bullets. However, heavier bullets cause greater recoil and will affect recovery time and may result...
                            Today, 02:16 PM
                          • Cheaper Than Dirt
                            by jhjimbo
                            Lots of ammo back in stock, but the prices are right up there to....
                            Today, 12:21 PM
                          • Reply to 300 yard .22lr
                            by fitch270
                            I wouldn’t spend that much on a 10/22 but I might on a bolt gun. For that kind of money I expect some style to go with it, of the Cooper or Annie level....
                            Today, 01:40 PM
                          • 300 yard .22lr
                            by jhjimbo
                            Would you spend $900 for a Ruger 10/22 to shoot 300yds ? A little over 1" at 100 and a little 0ver 6" at 300yds. Lapua and SK ammo used....
                            Today, 11:28 AM
                          • Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
                            by jhjimbo
                            I like the Remington Golden Saber Black Belt 147gr 9mm (not +P) and the 180gr in .40. Check out the statistics. Some LEO friends always suggest the heavy...
                            Today, 01:28 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X