Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remingtion or winchester? i'm a remingtion man myself

remingtion or winchester? i'm a remingtion man myself

Remington all the way! I love the quality and affordability of their product.

Comment

Ruger, but if I must choose, Remington.

Comment

I have guns that i like by both. I have seen lousy products by both as well(mostly of late) so i'm 50/50.

Comment

Both I like 700s and 94s I've got rifles and shotguns in both. Like steve said I've had good and bad in both. Most of the bad were newer Winchesters but ya know that may be why the don't make them anymore.

Comment

Both I like 700s and 94s I've got rifles and shotguns in both. Like steve said I've had good and bad in both. Most of the bad were newer Winchesters but ya know that may be why the don't make them anymore.

Comment

Comment

Remington 700 can beat any Winchester you put it against. So Remington.

Comment

Love both, but I like winchester a little more.

Comment

Remington all the way. I never have been a big fan of Winchester, I'm not saying they are bad guns, I would just rather have a Remington.

Comment

I prefer winchester for some reason

Comment

will, don't you mean 'remington boy'?

Comment

I like Remington, they have good rifles and shotguns.

Comment

remington all the way

Comment

Each is different and each has a place. For absolute accuracy I would pick Remington with it round action and push feed. If total reliability is an issue I would select Winchester with its flat bottom and controlled feed in spite of the fact that I personally don't care for wing safeties. I say this in spite of the fact that I have never had a Remington fail to extract but have had failures with a controlled feed Mauser. Steve182 is right in that I have seen shoddy and exceptional work from both companies (Winchester's quality control probably depends on who owns them at that time of production).

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad