Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan has Yoopers, da U.P., the Upper Lower, the Lower Lower, the Lower Peninsula, etc. We also point at our hands to emphas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I know what you mean!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I know what you mean!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I know what you mean!

Leave a comment:

• 2Poppa
    replied
    In Kentucky, there are 6 regions, the Bluegrass,the Knobs,the Eastern Coalfields,the Pennyroyal,the Western Coalfields and the Jackson Purchase.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    Hey, where has Yooper Jack been?

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    Nope - I'm from the lower. I do root for the Packers, when they aren't playing our perfect season Lions. My ex-fiancee is a diehard cheesehead and I just got used to it. I take it you're from 'sconsin.

Leave a comment:

• Golfing Sportsman
    replied
    MLH, you a yooper? Come on now, you know you want to join Wisconsin, I bet you root for the Packers don't cha.

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    Golfing Sportsman - There's always been talk of seceding and forming the 51st state.

Leave a comment:

• Golfing Sportsman
    replied
    Eh der, da U.P. is really part of Wisconsin now aint it.

Leave a comment:

• rjbedrock
    replied
    New York has "Upstate" and "Down" state. Hunting is divided by northern tier and southern tier; with different season dates between the two. Generally, hunters from the northern tier don't go south, and wish that southern tier hunters wouldn't come north.

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    I've used a revolver to point out places in NY...

Leave a comment:

• 16gapheasantphiend
    replied
    South carolina has The upstate, the Piedmont and the Low Country

Leave a comment:

• Michigan has Yoopers, da U.P., the Upper Lower, the Lower Lower, the Lower Peninsula, etc. We also point at our hands to emphas

Michigan has Yoopers, da U.P., the Upper Lower, the Lower Lower, the Lower Peninsula, etc. We also point at our hands to emphasize the area of the state we are talking about. Do people in other states know what we mean? Any other states have peculiarities like this?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad