Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you like better... hunting or fishing why

what do you like better... hunting or fishing why

I enjoy hunting whitetails more than any other (outdoor) activity. I enjoy trout fishing very much, Very Much...but it rarely provides quite as much excitement as Whiteail hunting. Striper fishing, shark fishing, tuna, all provide great excitement at times, but it's not a year round passion like i have for hunting deer.

Comment

Ilike to hunt better.

Comment

I like hunting better. You never know what you are going to see, and I like to watch the animals.

Comment

Hunting!
          I fish, just to get to another deer season ...

Comment

i love hunting, but i like to fish alot more. i can use my boat, or fish from the bank i can fish anywhere that there is water, plus i can do it all year. hunting is great, it only a few short months compared to all year. i live in coastal NC so alot he fsh are bigger han the deer here.

Comment

Fishing is great and I have a lot of great memories doing it, but nothing can compare to my cumulative hunting experiences.

Comment

Hunting by far! I barely ever fish, but hunt almost ever day of deer season. I think hunting is more fun because of the adrenaline. When you fish, you can't always see under the water and could hook someting you don't want to. With hunting, it all depends on your endurance too.

Comment

both. i have alot of fun doing both

Comment

Both but hunting is primary, I spend so much time trying to get permission for prvt land and shooting to keep in practice that fishing kinda falls back.
                    besides I don't have a boat and bank fishing is usually so overcrowded

Comment

fishing so far because i haven't gone hunting yet

Comment

hunting because fishing takes a lot of time.i like hunting more then fishing.

Comment

hunting because you get to shoot things.

Comment

I like hiking into trout ponds in october and hunting for grouse at the same time. But overall I like fishing since the mortality rate is much less than when you shoot something

Comment

I like both. The thrill of a deer walking by, Catching a big bass.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad