Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know what the points are and where they come from, but what is the star thing about? How come some people have the same amount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Don't worry about it!!!

Leave a comment:

• PotterMan96
    replied
    They dont have to have a lot of comments it is just based on how many points you have.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    You all go greased, it cost me $10 and three digital photos of Elisha Cuthbert!

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    HAH HAH you guys both got screwed I got mine for 50 bucks each!

The thing about guys with less posts having more points is that they probably submit pictures and comments on message boards.

Just write man don't be concerned about the points, I could have 100,000 and wouldn't get crap to test. Actually maybe they'd send me some portable toilets that'd be fun.

Leave a comment:

• KingFisher907
    replied
    buckhunter: what?!?
    he charged me $200!

Leave a comment:

• KingFisher907
    replied
    click on your profile.

then click on "+ more about rankings and points."

it explains it all in detail...

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    I paid Petzel $100 a star.

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    As jim said, dont worry. When you get points it means you posted answers or pictures or vidoes or something else. It is not just question and answers.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    benjismokin,
    The more points you get then the editors give you another star. Please do yourself a favor and don't worry about it. I know you think I'm FOS but I'm not.

Leave a comment:

• I know what the points are and where they come from, but what is the star thing about? How come some people have the same amount

I know what the points are and where they come from, but what is the star thing about? How come some people have the same amount or even less amounts of posts and still have a higher "star" rating. I dont get it?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad