Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite brand of ATV/UV, or what kind do you have? What kind is best for hunters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite brand of ATV/UV, or what kind do you have? What kind is best for hunters?

What is your favorite brand of ATV/UV, or what kind do you have? What kind is best for hunters?

Missouri foxtrotters to ride mules to pack.

Comment

I like polaris, they are smooth riding and the 600 twin can pull anything without even feeling it

Comment

i like the kawasaki MUle

Comment

Polaris 400. I has the best ride IMO of any 4wheeler out there.

Comment

Polaris Sportsman. I have one and it is great.

Comment

I have a Kawasaki Mule 610. It is pretty nice, though the Polaris ranger seems pretty nice.

Comment

There are all sorts of good ones out there, they each have their good points. I can tell you one thing, Honda has about the best engine going.

Comment

I don't like the new ones, they don't have a right hand break handle only left

Comment

I have had two Hondas and loved them right now I havet the Honda rancher and it is amazing.

Comment

i like a ATV because they have more power. if someone has an ATV to sell my email is [email protected]

Comment

i love atv's they are the bomb i personaly would get a honda, polaris, or kawasakii. i have many relatives with those brands and they power em through anything

Comment

Got a Yamaha Big Bear 400 and a Yamaha Rhino 450. I like both of them very much. With regards to the claims that the Rhino's center of gravity is too high: if you drive your rhino with any hint of sensibility, tipping will not be an issue. People drive them like total jackasses, and then they're surprised when they flip!

Comment

I use a pair of biodegradable environmental friendly high mileage size 13 boots. When it comes to hauling deer out its my trusty rope. No power assist here baby.

Comment

http://www.superatv.com/Can-Am-Renegade-4-Lift-Kit-P9059.aspx?gclid=CjwKEAjwuoOpBRCSy6yQm66J1g8SJABrX W48Ij2lftl7DTeSGcOj45heG_NSmDW1C665SkOUFiXbTxoCLZ_ w_wcB

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad