Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am curious, does anybody on this site work in a wildlife capacity, as a wildlife officer or biologist, ect. How do you like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am curious, does anybody on this site work in a wildlife capacity, as a wildlife officer or biologist, ect. How do you like

I am curious, does anybody on this site work in a wildlife capacity, as a wildlife officer or biologist, ect. How do you like it, what do you do?

From 1975-79 I was always on the backside of Barksdale AFB hunting and fishing and involuntarily made one of the Game Wardens and I actually liked it. Then over the years I thought be cool to work in those departments and even open a gun store. With age comes experience and I found during hunting season and you want to hunt and fish is the time your most tied up at work!

Be careful for what you wish for?
    You may get it!

Comment

Indeed Clay, three of my friends are either game biologists or game wardens. They have to work while everyone else is out having fun. If you ask them they will tell you that they never thought about that before they got the job. But, none of them would give it up!

Comment

Beekeeper, with age comes wisdom!

Comment

When I was instructing, I wasn't hunting!

Comment

When i get out of college i want to be a park ranger.

Nate

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad