Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've noticed a lot of different user names, some unusual,some not ... How did you choose your user name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am enrolled on, grew up, went to school on and returned to after college, the Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation or "Rez". Growing up, my brothers, cousins and I used to go swimming and fishing at the Tongue River Reservoir or "Rezavoir", and the Dog Soldiers were the Greatest Warriors of the Pains Indians, so, hence "rezavoirdog". Or, someone pointed out a movie I also liked, "Reservoir Dogs" by Quentin Tarantino. Cool.

Comment

I am from Ohio, the buckeye is our state tree and I love The Ohio State University Buckeyes.

Comment

This is my id number at school. I made a mistake and now i'm stuck with this username.

Nate

Comment

Ishawooa, I love it! Figured it was Shoshoni. but could not figure it out. Kindest regards.

Comment

i'm will and i kill deer lol

Comment

i'm will and i kill deer lol

Comment

My mother has always called me buddy and one day i just thought of it when i was creating an e-mail adress

Comment

Ma fav Shotgun (Ithaca 16ga. Double, and the first thing I hunted and now my passion in the hunting realm, and a little bit of goofy stupid word play that honestly makes me cringe from it's lameness!!LOL

Comment

My last name is Streacker, I hope you can figure out how I chose my user name.

Comment

All of your replys were interesting to say the least.

Thanks for asking Beekeeper!
                      Actually a Daddy 5 times over.
                      I got my user name, because I always liked the Bob Seger song, "Come to Poppa."
                      I was registering on a fishing forum, while the song was in the background playing, and they wouldn't allow the word "to" so I used the numeral "2".
                      I usually sang the song while I had a fish on!
                      Come 2 Poppa!
                      Come see your Daddy,I'll get ya fixed.
                      Anytime,night or day.

Comment

my grandma calls me boomer

Comment

mine is the name i use for all my online gaming

Comment

In the Army, I was a 19D Cavalry Scout. CavRecon just kinda stuck.

Comment

First Name and the glove I own for over 27 years now!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad