Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is cooler? Ted Nugent or Bill Jordan? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Samurai
    replied
    I cannot judge cool, as I have nothing to compare the two to. For those who like loud characters who thoroughly enjoy the outdoors, like to play rock music, and have a rather flamboyant nature, Mr. Nugent would seem to be the choice. For those who like a quieter, more reserved person who enjoys the outdoors, who's job requires him to be outdoors, and who is a very persistent and vocal enthusiast for involving the next generation with hunting, Mr. Jordan would be the obvious choice. ( I do realize that Mr. Nugent also tries to get the next generation hunting and fishing and I applaud his efforts, but Mr. Jordan is famous for always urging this when he speaks.)

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    I hope Mr. Jordan doesn't read this...

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    Uncle Ted for sure. He blows Bill Jordan out of the water.

Leave a comment:

• dakohta14
    replied
    uncal ted

Leave a comment:

• bomberpride
    replied
    NUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    Ted by a long shot.

Leave a comment:

• j-johnson17
    replied
    Nugent hands down. Nobody even compares to the work he does to protect everyone's rights that view this site when it comes to our guns. He is awesome!!

Leave a comment:

• JfromSconnie
    replied
    TED

Leave a comment:

• aklund
    replied
    Ted by far

Leave a comment:

replied
    I'd like to take a stab at this from another angle. Comparing Nuge to Bill is like comparing a good steak with a good seafood platter. Both are great but in different ways. Nuge is outspoken and politically active in promoting our interests, while Bill seems to take a more subtle approach, sort of like comparing Dirty Harry to James Bond. We need both, just different applications. Agreed fully on Nuge in positions of leadership, too many of us are unwilling to make noise when it counts. Long live Uncle Ted and Brother Bill.

Leave a comment:

• abmcp13
    replied
    Another thing, did Bill Jordan write and perform Fred Bear? I didnt think so

Leave a comment:

• abmcp13
    replied
    Ted Nugent is the greatest man alive! He once killed a pheasant with pistol!!!! I sometimes have trouble with a shotgun! The guy is a GOD, and he is the best thing our sport could have ever asked for. The Nuge wins hands down. He could possibly be the best president this country has ever seen if he ran, and the Nuge on the View would be great

Leave a comment:

• kolbster
    replied
    i am going to have to go with Uncle Ted, the guy is great, he is on the right side of almost everything. i really would like to see him on the View, and as far as president i think he would be great.

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    I think Ted should be President of th U.S. Or at least the NRA!

Leave a comment:

• prairieghost
    replied
    i prefer the sublime..give to Bill.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to They Don't Know Why
    by Danbo
    Were they vaccinated with the rushed vaccine? If so it could be complications from the vaccine.

Deer season is here so I really don't care....
    Today, 07:18 AM
  • They Don't Know Why
    by jhjimbo
    Non Covid related deaths are spiking in Europe in those under 50 and they don't know why.
    Yesterday, 09:42 PM
  • Reply to Moose Hunt
    by Moose1980
    No Joke Fitch 😁. If people are hunting near an active logging operation they'll often throw a skidder operator a few bucks to get their moose out....
    Today, 07:15 AM
  • Reply to Winchester deer season. .223 any experience.
    by Danbo
    My daughter is 15 also and I'm not liking it at al !!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 ....
    Today, 06:37 AM
  • Winchester deer season. .223 any experience.
    by Milldawg
    Son in law wants to use his ar-15 for deer season. He bought the deer season ammo any experience anyone. I offered him my back up 25-06 rem 700 with vx3i...
    10-19-2021, 10:58 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X