Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is cooler? Ted Nugent or Bill Jordan? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A better question would be; The Nuge vs. Tred Barta. I vote Barta, first time I've watched someone goose hunting with bow and arrow. He didn't get anything, but he was damned close one time.

Comment

Long live the beast and long live Ted!

Comment

Both are cool guys. Ted is over the top badass cool and Bill seems to be more laid back cool. Ted is more out there for our rights as a whole whether it be hunting, conceal and carry, mag capacity, black rifles, etc. I'd like to see him on The View also.

Comment

Uncle Ted by far, but I have to agree with AlaskanPride I would choose Barta over Nugent because he is just slightly less crazy.

Comment

I like Bill for his camo.

Comment

Ted hes a beast, and besides i like his music

Comment

Amboy Duke, Damn Yankees and Solo Uncle Ted all rock this is not even debatable. Whack and stack baby!

Comment

Ted is a little bit off his rocker, but I definately like him.

Comment

We need both so I call it a tie.

Comment

If you are judging them from a hunting stand point Bill Jordan is cooler. Sure ted is crazy and interesting but only in the short 30 minutes doses from TV. If I had to put up with a dude acting like that all week in deer camp I might have to beat him to death with fire wood.
                      If you consider from all aspects from guns rights activism and the rock and roll Ted wins hands down.

Comment

i prefer the sublime..give to Bill.

Comment

I think Ted should be President of th U.S. Or at least the NRA!

Comment

i am going to have to go with Uncle Ted, the guy is great, he is on the right side of almost everything. i really would like to see him on the View, and as far as president i think he would be great.

Comment

Ted Nugent is the greatest man alive! He once killed a pheasant with pistol!!!! I sometimes have trouble with a shotgun! The guy is a GOD, and he is the best thing our sport could have ever asked for. The Nuge wins hands down. He could possibly be the best president this country has ever seen if he ran, and the Nuge on the View would be great

Comment

Another thing, did Bill Jordan write and perform Fred Bear? I didnt think so

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Illegals
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  No more horse mounted CBP agents in Del Rio, TX!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...d-from-border-...
                                  Today, 02:35 PM
                                • Illegals
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Several busses were overtaken by illegals - don't know circumstances. Probably won't hear this in MSM....
                                  Today, 11:02 AM
                                • Reply to Illegals
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  There is much concern in this country regarding illegal immigration, and certainly as there should be as it pertains directly to a security risk ! If...
                                  Today, 02:34 PM
                                • Reply to Worked at the bench
                                  by fitch270
                                  Genny Cream Ale? That’s a Thursday throw back. Bunch of us were weened on the stuff in HS. We called em “Screamers” for short. A friend’s dad...
                                  Today, 02:22 PM
                                • Worked at the bench
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Rain and wind kept me in so I preped .300Wby and .340Wby brass. Between them I have 85 rounds. Now to decide what load to use? I have .338 in 200, 225,...
                                  09-05-2021, 10:40 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X