Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone ever used buck bomb and had it work if so i must be doin something wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone ever used buck bomb and had it work if so i must be doin something wrong

Has Anyone ever used buck bomb and had it work if so i must be doin something wrong

yes I have used them but with little or no success. the problem with any airborn attractant is that they have a limited range, it all depends on how fast the wind is blowing air temp, humidity, pressure and so on. think of it like this you see a dead possom on the side of the road on a hot humid day stinks like you know what right. now then the same possom on a cold winter day when the humidity is low. very little smell right. while buck bombs, doe pee, etc do work they are best used to bring bucks in from a short distance away. I have found they work best when placed to pull those potrolling bucks off of the trails that does use in order to move from feeding to bedding areas. be carefull of stand placement and wind direction. also have on some sort of scent netulizer

Comment

Larry Weishuhn is always using it and he is Mr. Whitetail.

Comment

I used the doe in heat and the young buck bomb several times at a place in KS thats loaded with deer and got no results.

Comment

Got no results

Comment

The buck bomb is more of a scent cover up than an attractant.

Comment

I have been using Buck Bomb products since they first came out with huge success. What most people don't know about their products is that when they are release the scent blows downwind and the fine particles stick to everything they come in contact with. Leaving a nice scent trail right back to the can sitting there in your shooting land. I ve had bucks come from downwind nose to the ground right back to the can. I ve killed more deer with their nose right on the can than I have with using any other scents. I ve also used the Bear Bomb with huge success also.

Comment

No results for me.

Comment

No results for me either!

Comment

No results for me either!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad