• Show
Clear All

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Therma Cell

Leave a comment:

• Sourdough Dave
    replied
    A dryer fabric softener sheet like "Bounce" pinned to your shirtor hanging out of a pocket works for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Kidd
    replied
    Set mfire to an old truck tire. Skeeters hate smoke!

Leave a comment:

• hunt and fish
    replied
    stand in the smoke of your campfire it seems every time i go camping the smoke just follows me wherever i go and i hardly get mosquito bites while camping. other than that i agree with rudyglove27 and 99explorer about using DEET

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I emphatically agree with rudyglove27 about DEET. It is the most effective mosquito repellent I have ever used.

Leave a comment:

• blackdawgz
    replied
    http://www.avon.com/1/1/457-skin-so-soft-bug-guard-plus-ir3535-gentle-breeze-spf-30-sunscreen-lotion.html

Leave a comment:

• gfr2395
    replied
    Bug Guard Plus Insect repellent

Leave a comment:

• Micropterus24
    replied
    smoke always does a good job

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    The most effective mosquito repellent is one that contains DEET...DEET is not only useful in repelling mosquitoes but also in keeping away other bugs like ticks that may carry Lyme disease...It confuses most bugs by masking the smell of carbon dioxide which the body naturally gives off and attracting insects... DEET has to be used properly and in appropriate concentrations...A higher level of concentration tends to translate to longer lasting insect repellent!!!

Leave a comment:

• happygilmore2120
    replied
    Man I would have never believed i but a thermacell is priceless.

Leave a comment:

• country road
    replied
    Deet, Thermacell and screen porches.

Leave a comment:

• J4huntfish
    replied
    besides off

Leave a comment:

• does anybody have any tips or tricks to repel mosquitos

does anybody have any tips or tricks to repel mosquitos

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad