Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My dad bought some fusions by federal for a cheap price before the stopped selling them. went to the range yesterday and 4 slugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FightinBucks
    replied
    And beekeeper its not my gun.

Leave a comment:

• FightinBucks
    replied
    Well sorry for being such a cruel person but i had never heard anything good about these don't get me wrong. I love federal and you are making look worse than what you need to. but maybe its the barrel and ammo together because that gun shoots three times better at a hundred yards rather than 50 oh and why have they been recalled.

Leave a comment:

• Clay Cooper
    replied
    That's a wild card, I'll set this one out. But I will say my Model 11-87™ Sportsman® Super Mag Shurshot™ Turkey stacks Federal 1oz slugs with open sights like a rifle!

Leave a comment:

• pbshooter1217
    replied
    I doubt they would sell such bad ammo. Federal is a fairly well know brand.

Leave a comment:

• gman3186
    replied
    some guns shoot diffrent ammo better than others the best way to test out a new bullet is to get a gun vise and lock the gun down and send a few rounds down range

Leave a comment:

• phconk
    replied
    i killed a huge doe with 12 gauge fusions at 115 yards

Leave a comment:

• jamesti
    replied
    i've heard good things about fusions. maybe a little more experimenting before you rule on them?

Leave a comment:

• Jere Smith
    replied
    You save me the trouble of asking those questions Bee.
    Further I bet after the first round he started flinching maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Fightinbucks,

Before you make such a cruel judgement lets ask a few questions.

From what type barrel did you shoot the slugs?

What was the range at which you shot the slugs for your group?

Did you have a scope on the shotgun or did you use open sights?

If you used a scope was it receiver mounted or barrel (cantilever) mounted?

Leave a comment:

• My dad bought some fusions by federal for a cheap price before the stopped selling them. went to the range yesterday and 4 slugs

My dad bought some fusions by federal for a cheap price before the stopped selling them. went to the range yesterday and 4 slugs ended up 2 feet apart. they are THE worst slugs ive ever seen. any similar cases.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad