Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What guns do you have. What is your go to gun fo anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Here you go!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Here you go!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• boomer1
    replied
    i have a 20g for blowing the snot out of cans

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    Ish you have totally lost your mind! you know come to think of it I recant my answer I have been diagnosed as a chronic liar and I own NO GUNS, AMMO, POWDER, OR RELOADING SUPPLIES. They all disappeared in the night sorry.

Leave a comment:

• ishawooa
    replied
    I think buckhunter is right none of us have any guns, we only read, write, and lie about them. No ammo either so no point in looking. Gave up bows too. We are down to dropping big rocks from high up in a tree on top of a passing Bambi just to make it more challenging. Next season might even dive out of the tree naked painted green and brown and cut the buck's throat with a big knife. Now that's scary.

Leave a comment:

• RatHater11
    replied
    I have a 20g, a 12g, and a .22 hanfgun and rifle.

Leave a comment:

• Mark w
    replied
    Depends on what I'm "going to" for...for self defense it would be a shotgun or a high capacity pistol...for hunting a good bolt action rifle like a Remington 700...for anything bigger a .50 BMG.
    Not that I have any of these or any other weapons for that matter.............

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    I do not own any guns. I know I have several safes but they are empty. Trust me. They are empty.

Leave a comment:

• Golfing Sportsman
    replied
    For anything other than deer my go to gun is my Ruger Red Label. It fits me good, I shoot it well and i think a double gun is just classy.

Leave a comment:

• kolbster
    replied
    i agree with clay, you dont need to know. but my go to gun is my Remington 700 30-06.

Leave a comment:

• Big_D
    replied
    lovetohunt said he liked his rem 11-87. I have one of them and it has been the biggest lemon of a gun i have ever bought. I had to send it back to the factory 3 or 4 times. The one good thing is that remington stood behind the gun and fixed it every time at no charge to me.

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    Whoa Clay, what do you got that you cant tell???

Leave a comment:

• huskerguy
    replied
    For the deer and yotes, I like my 3030. For anything that I can use a shotgun on, it would be my 835 mossberg.

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    Mine go from 17 to 50 BMG and I like a 300 or 338 win mag the best.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
    by rock rat
    Or has someone write it. It seems most book deals only net a few million. I think the Obamas got in the single millions.

We don't know what...
    Today, 09:58 PM
  • I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
    by rock rat
    Both years he paid $750

And of the 15 years before that he paid no taxes in 10 of those years.

He works as hard at tax avoidance...
    Yesterday, 06:29 PM
  • Reply to Big Green
    by FirstBubba
    Won't disagree, but getting away from Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) is a matter of life and death.

P.S. - nothing would please Cuomo more than getting...
    Today, 09:49 PM
  • Big Green
    by FirstBubba
    Remington to be bought out by seven (7) different investors!...
    Today, 10:05 AM
  • Reply to Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!
    by rock rat
    OSHA suggests that the safest method for retail establishments to deal with non compliant customers regarding masks is to not confront them. Some non...
    Today, 09:48 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X