Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What guns do you have. What is your go to gun fo anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovetohunt
    replied
    My go to is my Rem. 11-87, I also have Ruger 10/22, Marlin .17 hmr, T.C. Triumph .50 cal muzzle loader, and a H&R break action with 4 different barrels 12, 20, .410, and .22.

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    I'm sure not going to post all of them. My go to shotgun is my Mossberg 835, I can shoot any game bird with it and my rifle is my Remington model 700 in 7mm Mag.

Leave a comment:

• buckeye
    replied
    My go to gun is my Remington 870, it is my work horse. I don't realy have a go to rifle because it depends on what I am hunting, but 3 of my favorite are my Marlin 30-30, my Winchester .243, and my Ruger Hawkeye in 7mm Rem Mag

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    More than I need but never enough! It deoends on your definition of "go to" For most big game it would be a Ruger M77 MKII LH in 30/06. An all around shotgun would by my old Remington 870 Wingmaster 12GA for which I have a collection of various barrels.

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    If I tell’ya, I’ll have to send you to the Antarctica weather station for the rest of your life!

CLASSFIED INFORMATION!

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    I have a CVA Kodiak Pro 209 magnum in 45. cal. a .22, and a BB gun.
    I use the muzzleloader for deer hunting and the 22. for pigeons, squirrels. etc. My BB gun is just for fun.

Leave a comment:

• What guns do you have. What is your go to gun fo anything?

What guns do you have. What is your go to gun fo anything?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad