Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What guns do you have. What is your go to gun fo anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What guns do you have. What is your go to gun fo anything?

What guns do you have. What is your go to gun fo anything?

I have a CVA Kodiak Pro 209 magnum in 45. cal. a .22, and a BB gun.
    I use the muzzleloader for deer hunting and the 22. for pigeons, squirrels. etc. My BB gun is just for fun.

Comment

If I tell’ya, I’ll have to send you to the Antarctica weather station for the rest of your life!

CLASSFIED INFORMATION!

Comment

More than I need but never enough! It deoends on your definition of "go to" For most big game it would be a Ruger M77 MKII LH in 30/06. An all around shotgun would by my old Remington 870 Wingmaster 12GA for which I have a collection of various barrels.

Comment

My go to gun is my Remington 870, it is my work horse. I don't realy have a go to rifle because it depends on what I am hunting, but 3 of my favorite are my Marlin 30-30, my Winchester .243, and my Ruger Hawkeye in 7mm Rem Mag

Comment

I'm sure not going to post all of them. My go to shotgun is my Mossberg 835, I can shoot any game bird with it and my rifle is my Remington model 700 in 7mm Mag.

Comment

My go to is my Rem. 11-87, I also have Ruger 10/22, Marlin .17 hmr, T.C. Triumph .50 cal muzzle loader, and a H&R break action with 4 different barrels 12, 20, .410, and .22.

Comment

Mine go from 17 to 50 BMG and I like a 300 or 338 win mag the best.

Comment

For the deer and yotes, I like my 3030. For anything that I can use a shotgun on, it would be my 835 mossberg.

Comment

Whoa Clay, what do you got that you cant tell???

Comment

lovetohunt said he liked his rem 11-87. I have one of them and it has been the biggest lemon of a gun i have ever bought. I had to send it back to the factory 3 or 4 times. The one good thing is that remington stood behind the gun and fixed it every time at no charge to me.

Comment

i agree with clay, you dont need to know. but my go to gun is my Remington 700 30-06.

Comment

For anything other than deer my go to gun is my Ruger Red Label. It fits me good, I shoot it well and i think a double gun is just classy.

Comment

I do not own any guns. I know I have several safes but they are empty. Trust me. They are empty.

Comment

Depends on what I'm "going to" for...for self defense it would be a shotgun or a high capacity pistol...for hunting a good bolt action rifle like a Remington 700...for anything bigger a .50 BMG.
                              Not that I have any of these or any other weapons for that matter.............

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
                                by rock rat
                                Or has someone write it. It seems most book deals only net a few million. I think the Obamas got in the single millions.

We don't know what...
                                Today, 09:58 PM
                              • I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
                                by rock rat
                                Both years he paid $750

And of the 15 years before that he paid no taxes in 10 of those years.

He works as hard at tax avoidance...
                                Yesterday, 06:29 PM
                              • Reply to Big Green
                                by FirstBubba
                                Won't disagree, but getting away from Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) is a matter of life and death.

P.S. - nothing would please Cuomo more than getting...
                                Today, 09:49 PM
                              • Big Green
                                by FirstBubba
                                Remington to be bought out by seven (7) different investors!...
                                Today, 10:05 AM
                              • Reply to Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!
                                by rock rat
                                OSHA suggests that the safest method for retail establishments to deal with non compliant customers regarding masks is to not confront them. Some non...
                                Today, 09:48 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X