Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok guys. How oor why do some questions got posted like 15 times!! its never happened to me!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok guys. How oor why do some questions got posted like 15 times!! its never happened to me!?

Ok guys. How oor why do some questions got posted like 15 times!! its never happened to me!?

Not sure why that happens, doesnt happen to me either. Perhaps we have a few over-anxious posters. only click it once! c'mon people

Comment

It happened to me the first time I posted a question. I think because of some slower internets (like mine) you have to wait for the question subject boxes to load up before you start hitting submit.

Comment

Maybe the computer is slow, so you hit submit like 5 times hoping it will go.

Comment

Your PC froze and you got trigger happy LOL!!!

NO BIG DEAL, IT HAPPENS!!

Comment

It has happened to me before due to the slow computer and hitting the submit button multiple times.

Comment

People are either click happy or are tring to rack up points.

Comment

I've noticed an occasionally prolonged delay after I hit the "Submit" button, and I'm not certain the command has executed by my computer or the posting has been accepted by the blog...so I wait...always an exercise of patience. Sometimes my answer has failed to post, so I retype it, only to see it appear minutes later. I remain baffled by the wonders of modern technology.

Comment

I have only posted three times on accident, but i think it is because some guys get impatient and older computers dont go as fast so they keep clicking the button and you get multiple posts.

Comment

well when they press sumit the computer goes slow so the keep pressing it and it gets about 20 of the same questions

Comment

SImple. If you have a slow computer you might be tempted to hit submit as many times as it takes.

Nate

Comment

From what I've seen based on my experience is that when I click submit and then click on the back button a window comes up saying if I don't click submit again my post will be eliminated, I've always just kept backing out. But it does confuse people. Get rid of that window!

Comment

i always double click by accident, but not this time

Comment

slow computer so hit it more than once to speed it up. sorry if i got any body mad.

Comment

Slow Computer and you hit it numerous times!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad