Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has any one found out what the deal is with tyrel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    He is Gone!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    He is Gone!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I believed he has been deleted out of a system!!!

Leave a comment:

• buck hunter 17
    replied
    he shoud be deleated and i think that four-wheelin is tyrel but he just made a different acount.

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    four-wheelin, it's not funny, most every one on here is trying to get some answers or to help give some answers.

Why don't you go and look through your golf clubs and try to decide which one you are going to take next deer season.

Leave a comment:

• 16gapheasantphiend
    replied
    One other thought why couldn't Tyrel post a response in his own defence? Why does he need sombody else to protect him? decency would dictate that he clear for himself if I offended anybody please say so and I will apologize and explaine I think most of us would

Leave a comment:

• 16gapheasantphiend
    replied
    four-wheeling it is not funny when people get offended if his profile does indded get deleated he can try to create a new one and maybe he will play nice

"Don't delete his profile!!!He is just being funny. And it is funny."
    Did that just get under your skin a little? I hope it did. THis is truely not funny, mockery is not funny and the prolific nature of his plagerism/copycatism is a form of mockery. Furthermore if somebody makes it known that they are offended or upset by sombody's actrions there should be enough respect and matureity to cease the behavior. As far as I know we are here for fun and information can we Please keep it civil, clean and fun? please?

Leave a comment:

• four-wheelin
    replied
    Don't delete his profile!!! He is just being funny. And it is funny.

Leave a comment:

• jlfreeborn
    replied
    http://www.fieldandstream.com/answers/other/i-know-has-nothing-do-hunting-any-you-have-motorcycle-i-was-woundering-if-you-have-put

this is an obvious cut and paste. Hope this helps!!!

Leave a comment:

• jlfreeborn
    replied
    To the online editors...If you go to his profile and look at the responses to the answers section, nearly every response he gives is simply a copy of someone else's already on that thread.

Leave a comment:

• Online Editors_2
    replied
    Can someone give me links to the content he was duplicating? When looking at his profile only the stuff he posted seemed legit.

Leave a comment:

• buckeye
    replied
    wallofsam you sure didn't offend me, he was realy stating to tick me off.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    What did he post. All I know is he is using this website to ask around for go carts and paintball guns. I hope he doesn't think he is on ebay.

Leave a comment:

• rezavoirdog
    replied
    Good riddance...

Leave a comment:

• wallofsam
    replied
    I flagged him and asked F&S to remove him from our little forum here. We don't need BOZOS like that . I hope I didn't offend anyone for doing that. It's just nice to get legit info from knowledgable people, not plagerist, and are here for the right reasons.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad