Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think about Deer Cane or any other store-bought deer attractant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dc
    replied
    I used acorn rage for about 3 seasons good results I assumed deer cain is just as good

Leave a comment:

• Takentoo
    replied
    Originally posted by woodduck73 View Post
    I use deer cane every year. I use the powder and i pour it around a stump. I only use 2 bags a year so it's not expensive. The deer will dig holes in the ground trying to get at this stuff
    That stuff may work in the north but not in south.

Leave a comment:

• Takentoo
    replied
    Originally posted by kolbster View Post
    dont wast your time with deer cane. if your going to use somthing use c'mer deer.
    That stuff does not work in South Mississippi. It works on tv with the people who gets paid to advertize it .I tried it only tking ate it was a bird.Use whole corn that works a little while.Stop listening to tv ads and see what the deer in your area eat and use it.That will work better than something not in your area

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I don't need it!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I don't need it!

Leave a comment:

• bigbuck123
    replied
    i Swear by deer cane on off season and it keeps the deer on your land for the hunting season even when you remove it 15 days before opening

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Bodner
    replied
    never used mineral attracts.. usually bait with beats or apples.. this will be my first year using deercane... my buddy used some last year and within a week there was a 3x3 hole all tore up from them getting to it... we are hunting in southeastern michigan.. i'll post if it does any good for me.. im going out tomorrow to put some out.

Leave a comment:

• BippityBoopityMate
    replied
    sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, just make sure its legal

Leave a comment:

• bowhuntermike
    replied
    trophy rock has worked well with me

Leave a comment:

• grant77
    replied
    Use acorn rage its awsome.

Leave a comment:

• gjhgjkhgkjhgkjgjkh
    replied
    not all deer like the same thing so it may work some place and not as good somewhere else. so if you have all this money for gear im sure its not too expensive for a bottle

Leave a comment:

• Big C
    replied
    It may help deer to grow during the spring/summer, but I don't know if it would be worth hunting over it.

Leave a comment:

• huntcamp
    replied
    I have had no luck with deer cane or c'mere deer. Only thing I have found to work with regularity other than apples and corn is Lucky Buck mineral.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I hate deer attractent. You don't need it.

Nate

Leave a comment:

• kolbster
    replied
    dont wast your time with deer cane. if your going to use somthing use c'mer deer.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad