Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok i've noticed a blogger by the name of 'tyrell'(he has a picture of the Boston Celtics), has the habit of copying the answer o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok i've noticed a blogger by the name of 'tyrell'(he has a picture of the Boston Celtics), has the habit of copying the answer o

Ok i've noticed a blogger by the name of 'tyrell'(he has a picture of the Boston Celtics), has the habit of copying the answer of the person above him and having that be his answer. Anybody else notice this?

Yes I posted a message earlier on the message board. He has copied every answer he has ever posted. Something needs to be done with users like that.

Comment

Yeah I notice that also! What is the purpose of that? Do you win something for the more you post or something? or does he just think it makes him look smart?

Comment

I have noticed it too. I reported him last night, so we'll see what happens.

benji, I think that he is just to LAZY to think and then type.

Comment

I have noticed that also some thing should be done about this.

Comment

yea, you think he could think for himself instead of just use what intelligent sportsman say.

Comment

I noticed this several days ago. Pretty weak. Copy and Paste i guess. Typical of todays generation. Lazy and cant t hink for themselves.

Comment

Yep duplication of questions and answers whether intentional or not is a shortcoming of this format. Speaking of repetition like I have said before lots of folks seem to be doing whatever it takes to get points. Must be the economy driving this effort do you think? In my opinion we should all be involved for fun and education especially for newcomers. Even us old farts can learn a thing or two if we will just read and think about it.

Comment

I noticed his too, and I don't like it. I give him a thimbs-down on all of his responses he posts.

Comment

I asked him last night what he thought he was doing.
                    That said, I still don't think you get points for asking a question.

Comment

You do not get points for asking a question but he has racked up 9900 points on copying other peoples responses. I give him the thumbs down and wrote an email to the webmaster telling them about what he is doing. I urge you all to contact the webmaster.

Comment

I contacted the webmaster today as well. I may not be the smartest guy on here but at least my answers are my own! Thanks for pointing this guy out I think we should all email the webmaster and get this guy kicked off. We've got to police our own.

Comment

Unless theres two, he/she is a Denver Bronco now.

Comment

I think it is halirious. Why should he get kicked off for being funny. It gets funnier every time I see it! All you guys do is repeat each other with different words. DO NOT KICK THIS GUY OFF!!!

Comment

By the way I give him a thumbs up every time. Keep up the good work tyrell. It's awesome.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to When will the COVID-19 pandemic end?
                                by rock rat
                                The pandemic will end when active cases drop to a low enough point that there is no longer community spread. Virus won't be gone, but the pandemic will...
                                Today, 07:23 AM
                              • When will the COVID-19 pandemic end?
                                by FirstBubba
                                November 4, 2020
                                08-13-2020, 11:25 PM
                              • Reply to Crickets !!
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                Rock, I agree with some of your points, however I read nothing in your words that gave a sound approach to ‘getting’ our diverse population on the...
                                Today, 07:01 AM
                              • Crickets !!
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                Some time ago, I asked our liberal/progressive ‘friends’ on the site to give just one item on the D’s agenda that would benefit the American people...
                                08-13-2020, 05:27 PM
                              • Reply to Crickets !!
                                by Pmacc60
                                To compare the society’s of China , Singapore and Taiwan to the US is pointless! Completely different cultures, it is darn near impossible to have a...
                                Today, 06:14 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X