Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lately it seems there been alot of salemens and other sh*t posted on here. Trying to sell this and that. F&S should charge them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lately it seems there been alot of salemens and other sh*t posted on here. Trying to sell this and that. F&S should charge them

Lately it seems there been alot of salemens and other sh\*t posted on here. Trying to sell this and that. F&S; should charge them a fee for advertising there sh\*t on here. They do in the mags. Better off get them out of here. Just my 10 cent thought.

AGGREEED

Comment

welcome to the world of tax free cyber-ness!

by the way, hows the race car and are you training for the BEAR!

Comment

No argument from me, but I find it easy to just pass over "stuff" that I do not care to read. Many of us mention products that we use and like and their brands. Many times we mention where we obtained our own gear and try to help someone else find gear. We are not trying to actually sell products or make any gain from it. It sometimes just helps others to make more educated decisions on their gear. If brand names or products were to get a ban because their mention could be related to advertising, then the site would loose some of the appeal and good it does for the sporting world in general.

Comment

The car is running great!!! Unfortualty the weather in WI has not been croperating the last few weeks. We race friday nights is Superior WI then sat nights in New Richmond WI. They both have been cancled the last 2 weeks. This weekend does not look good as of now.

Bear hunt training season starts July 1. The kill season starts either the 1 or 8th of september. Can't wait. Was out last weds looking around found on pretty good track. Just a tad smaller the length of a dollar bill. Once the picture issue is taking care I will download the picture. Also right behind my parents the farmer planted corn. My plan right now is run with the dogs in the morning then sit by the corn rest of the day.

Comment

what about your personal training? being a cheese head do you think you can keep up with those hounds?

have you been to range? not neccesarly with gun to use but with .22 for marksmanship?

just curious...

Race season, yes it has been wet all over the place.

Comment

I will target pratice in a month or so. I decided to use the 7mag with 160 grain ACCu Bond bullets. Really not expecting to shoot the bear more than 35 yards. but feel comfortable at long range if the situation arises. On personal training do it when the dogs train. That can get you into shape pretty quick. LOL

Where you from machinegunner?

Comment

Santa, could not have said it better...+1 for you!

Comment

Kyle.

Agreed. I have no patience for shameless advertising. You would think they would know it has a negative impact to most readers. I trust the Eds are working on it.

Comment

kyle:

restricted info. been a quiet observer for a while though.

best regards.

"even the nearest shot is the hardest to make"

Comment

Kyle, on your 10 cent thought...this "other" topic heading is as good as the more focused Q&A, one field forums. Yeah, I like them all, even with the soft sell. You've got to have some latitude with sportsmen and I think F&S is showing good form in doing so.

Comment

i keep clicking on it by accident!!! You have a bear tag huh... to bad your on the other i side of the state i have a decent bear my best guess almost 500lb messing with our campground behind my house and 2 smaller ones on trial cam.

Comment

yes they are quite annoying. i enjoy looking at the insights of other people and when i see these scammers and advertisers it really ticks me off! but i'm sure F&S is working on it

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad